New Material in the UM Hymnal 2020
Will new material be included in the United Methodist Hymnal 2020?
How do I submit material for consideration for inclusion in the new hymnal?
- If at all possible, please submit material electronically.
- Use this subject line: Submissions for UMHymnal 2020 — followed by your name or organization’s name.
- Please send your submissions in pdf format.
- Make sure that the submission title, composer(s)/writer(s) names, and full and complete attribution of copyrights and licensing administration are noted on each page.
- Submit the material to UMHymnal@umpublishing.org
If you must send hard copy, please use this address:
UMHymnal 2020 Submissions
The United Methodist Publishing House
2222 Rosa L. Parks Blvd.
Nashville TN 37228
The hymnal office will acknowledge receipt of all submissions but will not return any hard copy of materials submitted.
If materials are chosen for inclusion in the new United Methodist Hymnal, the hymnal office will contact you regarding permissions and contracts at the appropriate time.